In this episode, we are speaking with Joshua Cloud, Director of Information Security at NFI Industries, as he answers three important questions for us:
1. What is Artificial Intelligence (AI)?
2. What is Machine Learning (ML)?
3. How can we use AI and ML in cybersecurity and cyber defense?
Cloud uses unique real-world parallels to help us understand AI and ML.
Also, new research, just published by Trend Micro, our premiere podcast partner, on unveiling critical security flaws in programmable industrial machines.
Listen on your favorite podcast platform, or here:
Links from the show:
• Research: Trend Micro report, "Hidden Risks of Industrial Automation Programming." https://www.trendmicro.com/vinfo/us/security/news/internet-of-things/unveiling-the-hidden-risks-of-industrial-automation-programming
• Joshua Cloud on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/joshua-cloud/
• SecureWorld VIRTUAL conferences: https://www.secureworldexpo.com/events
The SecureWorld Sessions podcast gives you access to people and ideas that impact your cybersecurity career and help you secure your organization.