The SecureWorld Sessions podcast gives you access to people and ideas that impact your cybersecurity career and help you secure your organization.
Who would launch a cyberattack against the World Health Organization as it responds to the coronavirus pandemic? In this episode, we interview cyber attorney Alexander Urbelis, who uncovered a live, sophisticated cyberattack against the WHO.
Urbelis discusses the potential value (the why?) of such an attack, and the wave of cybercrime and fraud coming from coronavirus and COVID-19 related websites. Also, how can organizations and the enterprise safeguard against cyberattacks during the pandemic?
Plus, teleworking tips from Trend Micro and its vice president for cybersecurity, Greg Young.
Listen on your favorite podcast platform, or here:
• NEW SecureWorld Remote Sessions: https://www.secureworldexpo.com/resources?cat=remote-sessions
• Trend Micro on making remote work secure: https://blog.trendmicro.com/suddenly-teleworking-securely
• Connect with Alexander Urbelis: https://www.linkedin.com/in/alex-urbelis-25aaab1
• OMNI: DNS Policing from Detection to Takedown: https://blackstone-law.com/index.php/practice-areas/internet-domains
• 2020 Web conference schedule: https://www.secureworldexpo.com/resources?cat=web-conferences