In this episode, we are speaking to CISO and Holistic Health practitioner Jothi Dugar about the impact of cybersecurity stress on mental health.
@9:04 Dugar says: "You kind of have to be connected 24 by 7 because you have to know what's going on. You have to do incident response, you're on call, you're probably working more than 40 hours a week. And you have to be on top of it with your A game on at all times to deal with cyber incidents or outages or breaches at any time in the day or night." She explains how mindset and reframing can help lower your stress level and reduce your risk of burnout.
Also, Premiere podcast partner Trend Micro uncovers how leadership and boards view cloud adoption differently than, say, security engineers. Check out their discussion in the video below.
Listen on your favorite podcast platform, or here:
• Trend Micro #LetsTalkCloud video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNzgkI9iVAU
• Jothi Dugar cybersecurity wellness feedback form: http://www.jothidugar.com/speaker-feedback
• Jothi Dugar website: https://www.jothidugar.com
• SecureWorld Remote Sessions daily briefings: https://www.secureworldexpo.com/resources?cat=remote-sessions
• Deep dive web conferences: https://www.secureworldexpo.com/resources?cat=web-conferences
The SecureWorld Sessions podcast gives you access to people and ideas that impact your cybersecurity career and help you secure your organization.
Image credit: Total Shape