The SecureWorld Sessions podcast gives you access to people and ideas that impact your cybersecurity career and help you secure your organization.
In this episode, we're doing something new. We are sharing key learnings from our first week of daily online briefings. Called the Remote Sessions, this is our way of bringing security professionals together in the face of the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
Featured interviews are with:
• Stephen Head, Director, IT Risk Advisory Services, Experis Finance
• Chris Shull, vCISO, Salem Medical Center
• Jordan Fischer, Managing Partner, XPAN Law Group
• James Goepel, Board of Directors, CMMC Accreditation Body
Plus, the latest on Microsoft Office 365 related phishing attacks from Trend Micro and its 2019 Security Roundup Report.
Listen on your favorite podcast platform, or here:
• NEW SecureWorld Remote Sessions: https://www.secureworldexpo.com/resources?cat=remote-sessions
• Trend Micro 2019 Security Roundup Report : https://www.trendmicro.com/vinfo/us/security/research-and-analysis/threat-reports/roundup/the-sprawling-reach-of-complex-threats
• 2020 web conference schedule: https://www.secureworldexpo.com/resources?cat=web-conferences