How can we scale up the development of our collective cybersecurity talent pipeline, and what role can you play in this? How can your organization help develop talent? How can your alma mater or current university play a part in this? Hear about a model for this kind of work underway through partnerships at New York University Tandon School of Engineering.
Our expert panelists:
1. Geoff Brown, CISO, City of New York, and Head of NYC Cyber Command
2. Liat Krawczyk, Assistant Vice President of the New York City Economic Development Corporation
3. Nasir Memon, Vice Dean at NYU Tandon, and Founder of NYU's Cybersecurity Program
4. Jim Routh, Former CISO at Mass Mutual, Aetna, and other enterprises
5. Joel Caminer, Sr. Director of Cybersecurity Education, NYU Tandon
Listen on your favorite podcast platform, or here:
Links from the show:
• Trend Micro special supported SCORE program: https://www.score.org/technology-resources
• NYU Tandon Cybersecurity Program: https://cybersecurity-strategy-masters.nyu.edu/landing-page
• SecureWorld virtual conferences: https://www.secureworldexpo.com/events
The SecureWorld Sessions podcast gives you access to people and ideas that impact your cybersecurity career and help you secure your organization.
Thank you to Trend Micro, a global leader in cloud and XDR security, for being our premier podcast partner.