The SecureWorld Sessions podcast gives you access to people and ideas that impact your cybersecurity career and help you secure your organization.
They call themselves the COVID-19 CTI League (Cyber Threat Intelligence). Some have labeled them superheroes in cyberspace, like the Justice League. The mission of this volunteer organization: defend hospitals and healthcare facilities against cyber attacks so that medical professionals can focus on caring for COVID-19 cases and saving lives. In this episode, we interview CTI League founder Ohad Zaidenberg.
Plus, new findings from Trend Micro reveal how big the coronavirus cybercrime problem has become.
Listen on your favorite podcast platform, or here:
• Trend Micro's "Developing Story: COVID-19 Used in Malicious Campaigns": https://www.trendmicro.com/vinfo/us/security/news/cybercrime-and-digital-threats/coronavirus-used-in-spam-malware-file-names-and-malicious-domains
• Connect with the CTI League: https://cti-league.com
• Follow Ohad Zaidenberg: https://twitter.com/OhadMZ
• NEW SecureWorld Remote Sessions daily briefings: https://www.secureworldexpo.com/resources?cat=remote-sessions
• Deep dive web conferences: https://www.secureworldexpo.com/resources?cat=web-conferences